Project Team members will be able to enhance skills to the next level…
- Master Data Governance (MDG) product at an expert level, handling latest innovations
- Solutioning, implementation & support projects road map, in detail
- Develop skills in handling complex projects
- General expectation is a prior working knowledge of SAP workflows, User interface, Webdynpro applications, BRF+
The overall goal of the training program is to built skills in knowledge area(s) of enterprise information management portfolio with focus on SAP MDG
Data is the new fuel for growth across enterprises. Data management helps improve efficiencies in procurement, supply chains, sales, production, finance among other user departments.
- This training program will help understand the functions of the SAP MDG module as a product and its integration across various end-to-end business processes in on-premise, cloud and hybrid builds.
- It includes the theory and hands-on practice in data migration, data consolidation, data governance, data quality management and data replication across SAP and non-SAP systems.
Participants’ practice through the use-cases that fits the business requirements of several user departments in different operational environments
The learning experience
The customized training curriculum is designed as an online program. It is handled by our experienced training faculties, that include:
- Work experience with 20+ years into SAP Consulting
- Handled 80+ training & freelancing assignments
- SAP MDG Certified & Solution architect role in data management systems
- Exposure to global enterprise environments with project & service delivery experiences
Training shall follow a 50:50 theory to practical rule. Each concept is demonstrated in a custom training server pre-configured with user access. Total course duration is 60 hours, with a schedule @ 3 hours per workday in an online mode of training.
Training deliverable s & timelines
The training program include:
- 20 assignments @ 2 hours daily as self-learning exercise(s) to reinforce learning
- 4 Weekly online assessments with feedback
- Custom course contents in various formats including PPT’s, PDF’s, DOC’s shall be provided
- 2 Cases studies with use cases from master data management solutions across industry verticals
- Continual references on best practices in data management solutions, implementation and data migration
- Discussion on SAP MDG / MDM white papers with latest product innovations and integration technologies
- Overview of SAP MDG configurations in on-premise & cloud systems
- The program curriculum can be customized further to meet the project team training & business requirements
The learner’s benefits
- Transform consulting skills from beginners to expert level
- Update skills to the latest innovations in SAP MDG & EIM
- Comprehensive discussions with advanced level learning skills in MDG for complex project implementation in global enterprises
- Ability to handle SAP MDG consulting assignments independently from design to execution & support
- Exhaustive preparation for SAP certification and other credentials
- Groom your ERP consulting skills to the next level..
Summary of course contents
Following Topics that will be covered:
- The EIM Architecture and its components
- The standard Domains and extensions
- BRF+, Change Requests & SAP Workflow Concepts
- Data Modeling
- Process Modeling
- UI Modeling
- Multiple Object Processing, Mass Changes & Hierarchy Management
- SAP FIORI Apps in MDG
- Data Quality Management
- Data Migration
- Data Consolidation
- Data Replication
- System setup & MDG Configuration
- Handling Custom Objects
- Deployment Options & Use Cases
- Process Analytics
Please let us know your custom training needs @ firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at (+91) 120 6618085 for further discussions
Other training programs:
- SAP MDG at a beginner’s level – 32 hours
- Preparing for SAP MDG certification – 60 hours
We also deliver consulting services in several forms including education, project team development, support, solutioning and auditing services.
Please contact us: email@example.com, or reach us at: (+91) 120 6618085.